Subject: [rbridge] AF change handling

From: "Eastlake III Donald-LDE008" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:11:51 -0400

Hi,

There were three messages in the "[rbridge] AF change handling" thread
which at least some people did not seem to receive from the mailing list
although they are in the archives. The original message, which I believe
did go out on the list, and the three follow-ups which at least some
people didn't get, are the last four messages on this archive web page:
http://www.postel.org/pipermail/rbridge/2008-May/date.html

Sorry for the additional traffic if you did get all these messages
originally.

Thanks,
Donald
====================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd      +1-508-786-7554 (work)
 Motorola Laboratories
 111 Locke Drive
 Marlborough, MA 01752 USA
 [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:55:23 -0700

FYI, to anyone who didn't receive these mails, please send a note 
off-list to me. I'm tracking the list to see if there was an error.

Also, it might be useful to check your subscription settings. In 
particular, the default for this list was "nodupes" was set to TRUE, 
which means that if you post to the list AND cc others, the others will 
NOT receive a copy from the list. I've reset the default for new 
subscribers to clear this bit, but any of you who have had list problems 
  (esp. in not receiving items from the list that you did receive cc'd) 
should check that setting.

Joe (as list admin)