Subject: [trill] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6327bis-00.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:26:38 -0400

A possible revision of RFC 6327 "TRILL: Adjacency" has been posted
that may be of interest.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6327bis-00.txt
To: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>, Vishwas Manral
<[email-masked]>, Anoop Ghanwani <[email-masked]>,
"Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6327bis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald E. Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6327bis
Revision:        00
Title:           TRILL: Adjacency
Creation date:   2013-04-28
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 39
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6327bis-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6327bis
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6327bis-00

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol supports arbitrary link technologies between TRILL switches
   including point-to-point links and multi-access LAN (Local Area
   Network) links that can have multiple TRILL switches and end stations
   attached. TRILL uses IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate
   System) routing. This document specifies the establishment,
   reporting, and termination of IS-IS adjacency between TRILL switches,
   also known as RBridges. It also concerns four other link-local
   aspects of TRILL: Designated RBridge (DRB) selection, MTU (Maximum
   Transmission Unit) testing, pseudonode creation, and BFD (Bi-
   Directional Forwarding Detection) session bootstrapping in connection
   with adjacency. State diagrams are included where appropriate.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 6327 and updates RFC 6325.

The IETF Secretariat