Subject: WGLC ends for draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-26

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:01:37 -0600

WG

There has been sufficient, albeit late, reviews and comments for the 
chairs to consider the WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-26 done.

Authors - please incorporate those comments made during into a -27 
version and post this version, which the chairs will forward to the 
ADs for their consideration for RFC publication.

James & Gorry
TSVWG chairs

---

From: Michael Tüxen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 21:07:29 +0100

On Mar 1, 2011, at 8:01 PM, James M. Polk wrote:

> WG
> 
> There has been sufficient, albeit late, reviews and comments for the chairs to consider the WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-26 done.
> 
> Authors - please incorporate those comments made during into a -27 version and post this version, which the chairs will forward to the ADs for their consideration for RFC publication.
Hi James,

Done.

Best regards
Michael