Subject: Final Agenda just changed in TSVWG

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 06:07:57 -0500

TSVWG

Sorry for the late notice, but the chairs have bashed themselves and 
added a few items to the agenda. Please see the link below for the 
final agenda for TSVWG.

	http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/tsvwg.txt

We have added two discussions:

First

IANA Procedures for the Management of the Transport
Protocol Port Number and Service Name Registry
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports (15 min)

because of the discussion within the IESG caused some changes to the 
text that were not passed by the WG, and our AD David thought it best 
to have the WG review these changes before issuing another short WGLC 
(if all goes well).

Second, we added the discussion on SCTP Failover and SCTP Multipath 
IDs because of very active recent list discussion and the possibility 
that the two collide or are a superset/subset pairing. The timing of 
this list discussion talked the chairs into bringing this to the WGs 
attention to make sure either or both items are desired and going in 
the right direction.

Otherwise, or in parallel to this - let further agenda bashing begin...

James & Gorry
TSVWG chairs