Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: Webex meeting scheduled: TSVWG Interim - April 2020

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 12:17:39 +0100

Cisco Webex has invited you to TSVWG Interim - April 2020

Title:

TSVWG Interim - April 2020

Location:

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m85a008baf8423b11e0c587804eed7a34

When:

Monday, 27 April 2020 15:00 – 17:30

Organiser:

	Cisco Webex <[email-masked]>

Description:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m85a008baf8423b11e0c587804eed7a34

Meeting number (access code): 612 964 882

Meeting password: tsvforect

JOIN BY PHONE

Call-in toll number (US/Canada) Tap here to call (mobile phones only, 
hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*612964882%23%23*01* 
1-877-668-4493

Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) Tap here to call (mobile phones 
only, hosts not supported): tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*612964882%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mf4eaf91f8683229f5f865e81d643f0e0 
Toll-free calling restrictions 
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION Dial sip:[email-masked]

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number. Join using 
Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Dial 
sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?

Contact support here: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

Attendees:

	TSVWG Working Group <[email-masked]>