Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC): draft-ietf-tcpm-rto-consider-10 (to conclude Wednesday April 22)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 09:03:17 +0100

We are pleased to announce a joint TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) 
on the following TCPM draft:

     Requirements for Time-Based Loss Detection
     draft-ietf-tcpm-rto-consider-10
     https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rto-consider-10
     This draft is intended to become a Best Current Practice RFC

This WGLC will run through the end of the day on Wednesday 22nd April 2020.

Comments should be sent to the [email-masked] list, although purely 
editorial comments may be sent directly to the author. Please cc: the 
TCPM WG chairs at [email-masked] if you would like the chairs to 
track comments as part of the WGLC process.

No IPR disclosures have been submitted directly on 
draft-ietf-tcpm-rto-consider.

Thanks,
Gorry, David and Wes
(TSVWG Co-Chairs)

--
tcpm-wglc:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tcpm/q2lxxU7EWJbWPQEo1c6pgtteOF4/