Subject: [tsvwg] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud-19: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 06:09:08 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud-19: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. The document is clear, easy to
read and quite useful (perhaps mixing too many PL protocols though).

Please find below nee non-blocking NIT.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Nice to read about the outcomes of the NEAT project

Regards,

-éric

==NIT ==

-- Section 2 --
Looking for details in " A Packet is the IP header plus the IP payload." is it
worth mentioning the IPv6 extension headers or using "IP headers" (plural form)
?

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 14:32:08 +0100

On 09/04/2020 14:09, Éric Vyncke via Datatracker wrote:
> ank you for the work put into this document. The document is clear, easy to
Yes. Good point. We will say the plural, but add a sentence after to be 
sure this is not overlooked!

Gorry

---

From: Jonathan Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 16:49:59 +0300

> On 9 Apr, 2020, at 4:32 pm, Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> -- Section 2 --
> Yes. Good point. We will say the plural, but add a sentence after to be sure this is not overlooked!

Is it enough to say "IP header(s)"?  The brackets both make the plurality optional, and visually highlight its possibility.

 - Jonathan Morton

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 13:57:51 +0000

It looks good to me :-)

-éric

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 9 April 2020 at 15:50
To: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eric Vyncke <[email-masked]>, The IESG <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud-19: (with COMMENT)

    
     - Jonathan Morton