Subject: [tsvwg] Are there topics that need to be considered/presented at the up-coming (on-line) TSVWG meeting?

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 14:59:52 +0000

This email is in advance of the up-coming IETF meeting. TSVWG has 
requested time on the agenda and the TSVWG chairs would now like to 
understand if there are topics that might require time at the meeting. 
It will be especially important to plan ahead when asking for time in 
this virtual meeting.

- Current work: Are there specific areas of the work or issues that you 
think might benefit from more discussion or require presentation to the 
working group to move forward relating to any of the existing drafts?

- New work is welcome: Would you like to propose new work for TSVWG to 
consider? If you do, you should contact the chairs as soon as possible, 
**and** start discussion of the topic/issue on the mailing list. (List 
discussion before the meeting is a pre-requisite to receiving  a 
presentation time slot at the next meeting,  preferably **also** with a 
  published initial individual draft as soon as possible, and well 
before the meeting date.)
Please *do* contact the chairs  <[email-masked]> if you think 
there is something that should be presented.

Best wishes,

Gorry, David and Wes