Subject: [v4tov6transition] [v6ops][v4v6tran] New Version Notification for draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide-01

From: Jason Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:08:40 +0800

Dear all,

Please kindly to check the new version draft.
Comments are warmly welcome!

Many thanks for the comments from Dave Thaler, Denis Alexeitsev, Jari Arkko,
Remi Despres, Tina
   TSOU, Tom Taylor and Tony Li. （list in alphabetical order）

Best Regards,

Jinyan Lin
China Telecom
109, Zhongshan Ave. West,
Guangzhou, Tianhe District  510630
P.R. China

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide-01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by JinYan Lin and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide
Revision:        01
Title:           IPv6 Transition Guide For A Large-scale Broadband Network
Creation_date:   2010-10-20
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 27

Abstract:
This document discusses about different IPv6 migrating solutions for
each part of the Large-scale broadband network with layer 2 access
infrastructure.  They are based on the requirements of providing
existing broadband services in v4v6-coexisting or IPv6-only
scenarios.  The document provides analysis of different solutions and
also describes the suitable scenarios that each solution may be
deployed in.

The IETF Secretariat.