From: "UNITED NATIONS / WORLD BANK ORGANIZATION"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:54:55 -0700

UNITED NATIONS / WORLD BANK ORGANIZATION

United Nations House, 617/618.

Diplomatic Zone,

Central Area District,

Federal Capital  Territory,

Abuja, Nigeria.

Our Ref: YBNGWB/UN/2013.

Attention: Dear Beneficiary,

RE: APPROVED COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD OF US$2.3M

This is to inform you that a Debit Cash Card Number 7876310003001420 Valued at $2.3 Million United States  Dollars has been accredited in your favour.

Please contact Mr. Lan Ego, Email: [email-masked] with the following information to facilitate your claims:.

FULL NAME:

AGE:

GENDER:

ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

OCCUPATION:

MOBILE NUMBER:

Best Regards,

Mr. Samson Adekunle.

CIV NAVSUBTORPFAC YORK .

UNITED NATIONS / WORLD BANK ORGANIZATION