Subject: [weirds] inconsistencies in json-response

From: Pieter Vandepitte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:03:11 +0200

Hi,

Section 5 (Common Data Structures) states:

   This section defines common data structures to be used in response.
   Each of these structures MAY appear within any object class of a
   response.

but for example the IP Network (6.4) does not mention 'port43' and
'notices' whereas it does mention other 'shared' members. This is
confusing for an implementer. Does it mean these members are not allowed?

Same for other Object Classes: e.g. Domain and Entity does not mention
notices and lang.

I think either we remove members which are defined in Common Data
Structures and add a link to section 5, or we explicitly add all allowed
members to the appropriate subsections of section 6 and remove the above
mentioned phrase.

Best regards

Pieter

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:30:58 +0000

Thanks Pieter. I'll clean that up. That is a left-over from a previous
revision where the common data structures were not well defined.

-andy

On 6/5/13 10:03 AM, "Pieter Vandepitte" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>weirds mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds
>