Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:56:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Responses for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-04.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2013-06-12

Abstract:
   This document describes JSON data structures representing
   registration information maintained by Regional Internet Registries
   (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs).  These data structures are
   used to form Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) query
   responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 18:29:13 +0000

A pretty diff for your reading enjoyment:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-04

And the change log for -04:

'description' removed from IP network and autnum because it is
         redundant with the remarks structure.

         Added 'entities' array to nameservers.

         Added 'status' to autnum.

         Added 'publicIds' to entity and domain.

         Added embedded entities to the entity object class.

         Added 'idnTable' to variants objects in domain object class.

         Changed the numbers for startNum and endNum in autnum to
         numbers instead of strings.

         Added an example for error response with full rdapConformance
         and notices.

         Added a section discussing help.

         Changed entities to use vcardArray and changed the examples to
         be current with jCard.

         Added a section on structured vs unstructured addresses.

         Added associated to the list of status values.

         Added a secure DNS section changed the 'delegationKey' object
         into the 'secureDNS' object.

         Changed the suggested values to an IANA registry.

         Added 'proxy' to the list of entity roles.