Subject: UPS Query

From: Matthew Pearce <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 12:00:39 +1000

I have a 7kVA Chloride UPS.
I need to use the UPS for more than one system, so I need to be able to make
the serial cable join to multiple systems instead of just one.
Does anyone know how I can do distribute from the one serial port to
multiple systems?

Regards.

		MATTHEW PEARCE
		SYSTEMS ENGINEER
		mailto:[email-masked]

		Star Systems Pty Ltd
		5 CRIBB STREET, MILTON  QLD  4064
		P.O. BOX 1511, MILTON  QLD  4064
		PHONE 617 3331 5555  FAX 617 3367 0181
		http://www.star.com.au

The views, opinions and information expressed and/or contained herein do not
necessarily reflect the opinions or views of Star Systems Pty Ltd, or the
organisation/s through which this communication was transmitted or any third
party, unless explicitly stated so.