Subject: [Suit] Remote IETF #107 Hackathon Participation Instructions

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 11:47:56 +0000

Hi all,

following the discussions I believe this is what we should do to get organized:

1) Go to https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf107/hackathonregistration.py and
register for the Hackathon. Remote participation at the hackathon is an option.

2) Go to the Wiki at https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107hackathon
At this wiki add your name (and email address) to the SUIT, TEEP or RATS project.
If you have an idea already what you would like to do then describe it there.

I added myself and a project description for TEEP there, as an example.

Note: To edit the wiki, log in using your IETF datatracker login credentials.
If you don't yet have an IETF datatracker account, you may get one by going here​
https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/ and requesting a new account.

3) For remote participants a Jabber room and a Meetecho will be provided, as
described at https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107hackathon

We can use these tools to coordinate during the hackathon itself.

4) I will use your information from the Wiki to find out what time works best
for everyone to have status presentations on each day.

Here are the dates for the hackathon again:
- Saturday, March 21, and
- Sunday, March 22

I hope you will join this remote hackathon.

Ciao
Hannes
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 14:29:59 +0100

> described at https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107hackathon

This is one meetecho for all of the Hackathon, no?
Might get a bit crowded.

Grüße, Carsten