Subject: [tana] tana activities

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 22:07:42 +0300

Hi Stanislav,

I haven't seen any activity during the last month,
and I'd like to know what is going on around the TANA.

I also remember you promised during the bof to disclosure/publish 
information
about the algorithm is already in use in bittorent.

Sal

_______________________________________________
tana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tana

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:15:36 +0200

Hi,

> and I'd like to know what is going on around the TANA.

Stas is on the hook to do a final update to the charter text that we  
can then circulate for approval, and I'm on the hook to get it  
approved without much delay.

I've put in a slot request for Minneapolis. It will either be the very  
first WG meeting for TANA (if the approval happens before then, time  
is getting tight), or it will be a 2nd BOF with the focus on  
finalizing the charter and milestone.

Lars

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 22:05:29 +0300

Hi Stanislav,

Sal